Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Lorax

When I think of myself i think of the Lorax. Most people don't know who he is, he is a fictional character in a Dr. Seuss book. Today it is by far (except for maybe Jonathan Livingston Seagull) the best piece of entertainment I have ever known. The Lorax is a struggling character who watches as his home goes to waste by person devoured by greed. The Lorax symbolizes an outcry for change so we can all be happy. However at the end the Lorax cries are all but trampled on and he has to leave his home, sad, defeated and nver returns. I have often felt like the Lorax (I know, cheesy, but get over it) I too have felt that I tried to do everything in my power to do good and try to show others, however have felt unnoticed, ignored, even hated in a few cases. To this date not many people have even visited this blog, I can only hope that there is someone out there looking for answers to unanswerable questions as well. I hope when I leave this planet when ever that might be I hope I have changed the world for the better, or else there was no point of me being here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you Levi. And I'm not kidding.