Friday, June 29, 2007

Andy Kaufman

Ok, the main reason I created this blog was so I could find out answers to silly questions I've always wanted to know.

So what do you think of Andy Kaufman?
I personally think he was thee perfect entertainer of the 20th century. He made his audiences feel mixed emotions like happiness, sadness, hatred and even disgust. Entertainment like Andy only comes around a few times because people what the same cookie cutter, love story, plain hero entertainment. Andy shook it all up.
Which begs another question:
Why do people hate Spiderman 3?
Now I am very curious to hear all your answers, so don't hold back.

1 comment:

The exciting life of Tony G. said...

I agree with you about A. Kauffman, I have yet to see Spiderman 3 but i don't see how anyone could hate it. It can't be that bad.