Wednesday, July 18, 2007

revelation through thunder

I've not been myself lately. I have almost completely ignored my friends this summer and have been acting a little... psycotic. I've been trying to sort out a few things and had two big problems I've always wanted to conquer. However I have always wanted to be ....well..... happy. I really haven't been happy since I was a kid, now I don't know what's happened. Something has changed, overnight it seems like. Many people don't see me how I am, even a few of my own family members, but there are a select few of people that have... I don't know.... help me I guess. I have always wanted for people to see me who I am, yet I never saw what was in me. Two nights ago I woke up at 2 am to the sound of my brother talking to God knows who on the phone. He was talking about me, he was talking about how I have a lack of female compainonship to put it light. My own brother!!! I was crushed. I went outside and was treated to a show of lighting and thunder. I've always have been wanting to change, however I never really could. That night in the storm I wasn't thinking how I wanted to change, I don't know what I thought about, but something changed. Something's change and now I might be able to work on those problems I have tried to work on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!
I think that everyone in life has people who can be your friends and will understand you what you are going through...all of us diserve to be happy,and you don't need to search the hapiness,it could be next to you...
Be happy for the person you are,and for the things you've acomplished.

have a nice day!!

my name is Valeria and I'm from Chile...sorry for my english....
I liked your blog
kisses
bye